Description du job
On behalf of our client, a growing international company active in medical technology, we are recruiting a Senior Tender Specialist:
The Senior Tender Specialist plays a key role in developing tender management organization and continuously improves tender management processes, as well as manages individual tender submissions while ensuring compliance with our client policies and applicable laws.
The roles and responsibilities are as follows:
Tender Process Development
- Assess and identify development areas regarding tender management
- Refine and optimize tender management organization to ensure best-in-class and fully efficient tender process workflow.
- Contribute to and manage process development initiatives regarding tenders.
- Liaise with external and internal subject matter experts with respect to tender process development.
- Continuously develop and maintain a tender document and language library, develop and maintain tender-related templates.
Tender Process Management
Manage tender submission processes in a designated territorial and language area. The scope of the related tasks would entail among others the following:
- Efficiently manage tender preparation, submission and follow-up processes with stakeholders within and outside Intuitive.
- Assess tender requirements and documents to prepare tender submissions and to ensure compliance with our client policies and applicable laws.
- Negotiate tender/contract terms as necessary and allowed in the tender process.
- Draft tender and contractual documents.
- Maintain and monitor records of outstanding tender submissions and ongoing tender processes.
- Maintain databases for submitted tenders and signed agreements.
- Generate tender and contract related reports as required.
- Market intelligence activities: proactively screen the market for tender announcements and related news.
At this position, the ideal candidate would have the required knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, political science, legal or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in tender and contract process management in a regulated environment, preferably in medical device or pharmaceuticals.
- Demonstrated successful and diverse experience in organization development applying to tender management at various stages of the corporate life-cycle (i.e. experience both with small or mid-size companies as well as with mature corporations).
- Strong ability to define and develop processes.
- Sound project management and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general tender and contract terms and language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-confident and flexible team player who is committed to share experience, knowledge and is committed to adapt to the team's needs.
- Fluent in English, German or any Scandinavian language is highly desirable. French or Dutch are of advantage.
- Experience with business IT applications (SAP, SharePoint) and/or a Paralegal certificate.