Description du job
Our client, an international company specialized in the industrial sector, is looking for their
Regional Tax Analyst
With a high level of expertise, they develop innovative solutions to accompany their clients on the day to day.
The position is based in the canton of Neuchatel.
As a Tax Analyst you will cover the Switzerland and EMEA region.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly accounting provisions for the local countries in coordination with the Tax Director
- Administration of local country direct tax and tax consulting to the business
- Financial Reporting
- Perform tax research and analysis for all tax matters pertaining to the region
- Support local country controllers in tax matters
- Support tax notices from various taxing jurisdictions
- You have minimum of 4 years' experience in corporate income tax and corporate income tax compliance
- You hold a university degree in Tax, a post-graduate from the Swiss-Tax Academy is a valuable asset
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are used to SAP and/or Sabrix
- You have a good team spirit, you are detail-oriented and hold have analytical and project management skills