Description du job
We are currenlty seeking for our client, a leading electronics company based in Geneva, an Advanced Product Quality Planning Engineer.
The APQP Engineer will be a major contributor to guarantee the quality of designed and manufactured products from post innovation to the start of production. He/she will ensure that the manufacturing is done according to the company's standard (ISO TS 16949 and ISO 14001, APQP). This position reports to the Quality Manager Automotive. Efficient and effective teamwork is needed for notable contribution to customer satisfaction and finally for the achievement of company and sales targets.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Lead quality in R&D stage and pre-production phases (FMEA, FTA, Audit) ;
- Manage the direct relation with the international customers by driving R&D quality milestones (PPAP, Audit) and returns (8D, 5Why,…) ;
- Manage the direct relation with Automotive suppliers in order to validate initial samples and insure the follow up of the safe launch plan (APQP) ;
- Be an active player in project revues ;
- Analyze customer specifications and Quality requirements ;
- Lead the risk assessment and FMEA analysis ;
- Perform internal and suppliers audit ;
- Master the system and process audit.
- Strong knowledge in Electronics and Mechanical fields
- At least 5 years of experience in quality functions, production and R&D within the Automotive Industry
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Systems like ISO TS16949,ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
ISO 26262 and specification norms in electronics (AECQ, IPC, …)
- Knowledge in software, language C (MISRA) is a plus
- Ready to travel 15% of his/her time
- Willingness to work with multicultural team (US, EU, China, Japan)
- Fluent in English (TOEIC >750) and French
- Chinese and / or Japanese are a plus
- Six sigma Black belts, Shainin is a plus