Description du job
As Marketing Communications Professional EMEA, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Perform all duties of a marketing communications professional as needed for the company's lines of business.
- Primary focus will be on one of our top successful products
- Provide direction to consultants and campaign managers to successfully translate desired outcomes into communications assets that effectively deliver results in both digital and print environments.
- Manage the network of agency partners to ensure consistent creative standards.
- Maintain and monitor brand identity for the product brands. Align with the company brand standards and strategies to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Provide support at tradeshows and company events, as needed. Execution of integrated communications strategies that support corporate and business objectives, and marketing communications needs at all locations in EMEA.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field of study.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing and communications, events and media relations. Primary experience in B2B environment and ideally in the industrial sector
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience working in a global environment preferred.
- Up to 10% travel required.
- Fluency in verbal and written communications in English is required. Other European languages are value adding. (German, French, Spanish others).
- Strong Team player with excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing communications strategies and providing communications counsel to the business.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Computer and social media literacy is critical.
- Ability to act with initiative and independence.